June 14, 2017

Stand with Us in Prayer for Lysa TerKeurst

My dearest friends, today I’m inviting you to join one of my dearest friends and prayer warriors, Noelle Dey, and me to link hearts across the world in prayer for our sister in Christ, leader, and dear friend, Lysa. We want to raise up an army of angels to cover Lysa and her family in prayer.

Noelle wrote this Spirit-led prayer after reading Lysa’s blog post. Let us stand together today, united as one, to pray. Cling to these truths as we pray, we are praying God’s Hebrews 4:12 living and active word. A Word He watches over and a Word that promises it will accomplish what He desires and achieve the purposes for which He sent it (Isaiah 55:11).

Prayer for Lysa

Oh Papa. Words cannot express the deeply-felt gut-wrenching sorrow we have reading Lysa’s words. We can’t help but cry with her. Although some of us have never met her in person, she feels like one of our dearest friends because she walks alongside us on our journey through life.

We pray all the messages You’ve spoken through her to heal countless come back and rest on her a hundredfold.

Lysa has taught us the ultimate Best Yes. That is You, Papa. And now You tenderly stroke her cheeks and forehead to whisper, “Lysa, YOU are MY Best Yes. Yes, I will walk you through. Even through the valley of the shadow of death, You have nothing to fear. Yes, your children will be raised by Me above all else. Yes, I have ordered angels concerning you. YOU, my love, YOU are My Best Yes.”

When the enemy tries to tell her that she’s Uninvited, You draw her near and whisper, “You’re the apple of my eye. I would trade nations for you, Lysa.” Her story reminds us of the woman with the issue of bleeding, I can only imagine that Lysa’s heart is hemorrhaging. Jesus, You didn’t let that precious woman go unnoticed. No, You made sure she knew she was invited. Invited into deeper intimacy. Invited to healing. Invited to be the one woman that You tenderly called, “Daughter.” Let Lysa lean into You as she sees herself in this story.

You have created our blueprints to be women whose hearts Crave our husbands. There’s nothing more devastating than to feel the deep-seeded rejection in that sacred relationship. Show Lysa in palpable ways how deeply You crave her. Your heart beats for her. You crave nothing more than for her to know true love: not her love for You, but Your pure, unfailing love for her … that love that sent Jesus because You couldn’t imagine life without her.

How can she not feel Unglued? Art was her pillar. And the solid foundation for each of their children. Whisper into the most vulnerable places in her heart and remind her that You are before all things. Including this devastation. And You are the glue that holds all things together. Including every shattered fragment of their hearts.

When faced with infidelity and betrayal, it’s easy to let the enemy gain a tiny bit of ground … little by little. The fragile girl in Lysa will hear the lies that hiss, “I am not good enough. I am not pretty enough” or whatever the false “I am” lie is in any particular moment. But she knows I AM. You were. You are. You always will be. You are the true I AM. And whatever is true of I AM is true of her since she is tucked away in Christ Jesus. Therefore, she can say, I AM the beloved daughter of the Most High God. I AM deeply loved and highly favored. I AM beautiful. Desired. Victorious.

Raise up the army of heavenly angels to fight for Lysa’s heart. Surround her. Overwhelm her.

And for her husband … it’s not over, even when it’s over. Lazarus was dead and stinkin’ in the grave. You put him in an impossible situation. All to show that what’s impossible with man is more than possible with You. We lift him to You now. Break the chains of addiction and misguided emotions. Unveil his eyes so he can see how the enemy perverted the truth. Reclaim his heart Lord in JESUS’ NAME.

Oh Papa. They need rescue. Draw Lysa in. Each of her children. Her husband. And the adulterous woman. Banish everything that is not from You. Only You can bring beauty from these ashes. And that’s what we are asking for in Jesus’ Name, amen.

Noelle Dey
June 13, 2017

If you are standing with us, please leave a comment … a verse … a prayer. Let’s ensure Satan knows he has no power or place in our lives. This army of angels has no fear, and we will defeat Satan’s schemes in the Name of Jesus as we storm the gates of heaven for our precious sister, Lysa.

In Christ,

Comments

1. He is before ALL things and in HIM ALL things hold together!! Col 1:17 Amen in Jesus Holy Name!!

2. Standing arm in arm and praying in agreement with you. Nothing formed against us shall stand! #becauseJesus

3. Such a beautiful prayer for Lisa and her family and all of us as well. Speaks to the broken spots in all of our lives! May God miracously heal you and your family, Lisa!

4. Standing with you all in prayer! Lysa has been on my heart and in my prayers since I read the original post yesterday. I too am going through a very similar experience and I totally understand her heartbreak. It shakes you to your very core and only God can restore what the enemy has stolen. It is my prayer and I will pray that for Lysa as well!

5. I stand in agreement with every word spoken. Thank you for your beautiful hearts to support our sister in Christ with such intention. As a woman who has walked a similar journey, I’m praying over Lysa with every ounce of empathy and understanding my spirit leads me to utter.

Lysa, if you’re reading this, please know how loved you are. And supported. You will get through this. You will be ok. One day at a time. One minute at a time. One prayer at a time. One cry at a time. One laugh at a time. You are enough. You are beautiful. You are a princess of the most high King, highly favored and beloved.

Hugs,
    Noelle Okolowicz

6. Gail R Carlisle says:

Father, I agree in prayer with these awesome women; to lift up Lysa to You to hold, cradle, love, protect, guide and direct during this season in her life! Father, I know YOU are with her, You will be her Protector and her Guide! I bind satan and his demonic forces from attacking her in any way, shape, form, and fashion. She is Your child God and YOU love her with a Love that is like no other! She’s Your child and I thank you now that she is safe in your loving arms and will stay right there with YOU! Continue to lead her and grow her and fill her more and more with Your Holy Spirit! I pray this in the Name of Jesus, by the Blood of Jesus, by the Cross of Jesus! amen

7. AMEN. Beautiful Noelle. My heart hurts for Lysa and her family. Pain I can not understand, but pain I know God will comfort, heal and use. Praying for P31 as well. Clearly Satan is on the attack, but thankful Christ has won the victory!!

A few verses on my heart – Isaiah 40:28-31 and 43:1-7.

Do you not know?
        Have you not heard?
    The Lord is the everlasting God,
        the Creator of the ends of the earth.
    He will not grow tired or weary,
        and his understanding no one can fathom.
    He gives strength to the weary
        and increases the power of the weak.
    Even youths grow tired and weary,
        and young men stumble and fall;
    but those who hope in the Lord
        will renew their strength.
    They will soar on wings like eagles;
        they will run and not grow weary,
        they will walk and not be faint.

But now, this is what the Lord says—
        he who created you, Jacob,
        he who formed you, Israel:
    “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
        I have summoned you by name; you are mine.

When you pass through the waters,
        I will be with you;
    and when you pass through the rivers,
        they will not sweep over you.
    When you walk through the fire,
        you will not be burned;
        the flames will not set you ablaze.

For I am the Lord your God,
        the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
    I give Egypt for your ransom,
        Cush[a] and Seba in your stead.

Since you are precious and honored in my sight,
        and because I love you,
    I will give people in exchange for you,
        nations in exchange for your life.

Do not be afraid, for I am with you;
        I will bring your children from the east
        and gather you from the west.

I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’
        and to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’
    Bring my sons from afar
        and my daughters from the ends of the earth—

everyone who is called by my name,
        whom I created for my glory,
        whom I formed and made.”

8. Mary Baker says:

Lysa – praying that you will cling to our Savior and allow His presence to heal your broken heart. When I was going through a similar situation, someone gave me the verse Hebrews 13:8, “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever” to remind me that no matter how my situation changed, He never does. I pray that this truth will comfort you as it did me.

9. Beth Denhof says:

I pray “that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.”
    ‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭3:14-21‬ ‭NIV‬‬

10. Kim Cook says:

Linking arms with my sisters in Christ. Nothin’ but the blood of Jesus!

11. Father God I ask that you send your Angel Armies to surround Lysa and her children in this time of need. Let them cling to you and only you in this devastating time in their lives. Help them to strap on the armor of God to protect them from Satan’s wrath. He will not win this war!

12. Annette Watson says:

Yes Lord, hear the prayers of Your people!
    Storming the gates of heaven on behalf of this beautiful woman and amazing teacher
    Be still Lysa and know that He is God..
    You have many, many prayers and many who are praying you through this heartbreaking time
    💜💜💜💜

13. That is a beautiful prayer. My heart is broken for Lysa and her family. I will pray and continue to pray for them all. God hear our prayers 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

14. Amen Amen……standing on the promises for Lysa….praying that the truths she’s taught me will be real and powerful for her in this dark time.

15. Praying that God bring you rest and calmness. That God place his mighty hand on you and your precious family. You are LOVED, SUPPORTED, and CHERISHED by so many of your sisters in Christ. It’s our turn to hold you up like you have done for so many of us over the years.

16. Barbara Grimsley says:

Standing in prayer with you, Lysa and her family. I know God has big plans for Lyss. What the enemy meant for her harm, God will use for her good. Remember Jeremiah 29:11

17. Annette Dorval says:

Standing in prayer for Lysa and her marriage! To God’s glory!

18. Standing in agreement in prayer. For Lysa, for Art, for her family. No weapons formed against you shall prosper. Isaiah54:17

19. Lord ~ we know with you we are NEVER alone. Please help Lysa to feel your presence surrounding her Lord. Please help her to always know you are with her.

Like the words of this song (Eye of the Storm) say, Please help Lysa to find her peace in you, and You alone. You are in control. You are our anchor.

“In the eye of the storm, You remain in control
    In the middle of the war, You guard my soul
    You alone are the anchor, when my sails are torn
    Your love surrounds, me in the eye of the storm

When my hopes and dreams are far from me
    And I’m running out of faith
    I see the future I pictured slowly fade away
    And when the tears of pain and heartache are pouring down my face
    I find my peace in Jesus’ name”

We love you Jesus…and we love you Lysa. Amen!

~Johanna

20. Tara Parker-Ceballos says:

I stand in agreement with these petitions and intercessions for our sister in Christ and her entire family!!! My faith is in the Lord…the one that my thoughts are NOT His thoughts and my ways are not HIS ways…I KNOW my God is able!!!!! IN JESUS NAME!!!!!! Amen and amen!!!

“For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.”
    Heb 4:12 ESV

“so shall My Word be that goes out from My mouth; it shall not return to Me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.” Isa 55:11 ESV

21. Kellie Metzker says:

Dear Lord,
    Do not let Satan’s lies penetrate Lisa and her family! Surround them with your love and comforting arms! Be by their sides in this very difficult time!
    I pray they find comfort in you!!
    In Jesus name

22. Wendy McCullah says:

I am praying for Lysa!

23. Such a beautiful prayer by Noelle Dey!

When the pain is deep, the questions are many and the answers are few, we will stand united, believing God for wholeness. Trusting He will do great things and bring healing to the broken places in Lysa’s heart and to her precious family.

24. DONNA M TORRADO says:

I know the pain and heartache Lysa is feeling right now. I know how the enemy will also continue his attack, so in the Mighty and Powerful name of Jesus, I pray peace and comfort to Lysa and her families heart. I pray for loved ones to rally around them and hold them in prayer and loving support.
    I pray for Art as he thinks through his acrions and I pray the Lord leads him to true repentance and healing.
    I pray for their children and grandchildren and for words of life to be spoken around them and about all involved.
    Satan you are a liar and a thief and you may think you have the upper hand but because we stand strong under the mighty arms of Jesus we know you are defeated. We know you have no power over us. The only power you have is the power we allow you to take. Well in the name of Jesus we give you NOT POWER!
    Lord I pray you wrap your loving arms around all of the TerKeurst family and love on them like they have never felt love before. Hold them close and encourage them along this difficult journey. May they find love and forgiveness and strength renewed in you.

25. I have been where you are sweet friend and I have seen the power of restoration. My own marriage was saved through the grace of Jesus. Will God ALL things are possible even when they seem to us dead. #prayingforlysa

26. Praying with you, Wendy and All! My heart goes out to Lysa, and am so thankful for her vulnerability! She is helping SO MANY with her words of honest, gut wrenching truth! God please bless her and her sweet family. I cannot imagine how totally devastated they must be! You, Dear Lord, are all that they need right now, so desperately!

27. I have been where you are sweet friend and I have seen the power of restoration. My own marriage was saved through the grace of Jesus. With God ALL things are possible even when they seem to us dead. #prayingforlysa

28. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me…… this verse has gotten me through so many things. Hold on to your Faith in God and let your hope rest on the Faith He has placed in your heart.. May you find peace and comfort in the arms of God as you go through this journey. Many blessings to you sweet sister. 😘💜💚💙💝

29. Standing with you all in prayer over Lysa and her family.

30. Was deeply saddened to hear of this news. Prayers and thoughts are with her.

31. Karen Moss says:

Prayers

32. Standing in prayer and storming the gates .. greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world. 1 John 4:4.

33. Barbara Rice says:

Standing in praying with my sweet sister Lysa. So much love and hugs!

34. Standing with you dear sister. Praying

35. Lisa Baab says:

Psalm 3:3 But you, LORD, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high.
    Lord, God. Please wrap your arms around Lysa, her children and grandchildren. I ask for their comfort. Peace. Healing. Lord, work among this hardship. For your glory. Lysa – you are in my prayers. I have led many of your books/bible studies and they have been a blessing. May you continue to draw from the strength that comes from our creator. You are His beloved. And you are loved.

36. We STAND FIRM sin agrement with this prayer dear Father and In the mighty healing name of Jesus, we call down the Kingdom of Heaven now to reign in and through Lysa, Art, and her children and grand children. We pray for the Resurrection power of Jesus to bring new life out of these ashes. Nothing is too great for you God. We offer up a sacrificial thanksgiving for this pain and trial. Persevere Lysa, Jehovah Rafa. May the peace of Christ be the only thing controlling her heart. In the name of Jesus our great physician and Rock, we proclaim freedom and bind the spiritual forces of darkness now. In the name of Jesus we loose a spirit of truth, fear of the Lord, refociskrion, steadfastness, and love. Use this for your will and for your glory Lord. We trust you. We proclaim your name, As the almighty warrior and Savior who has already won. So we stand in agreement and will not budge off of this rock where you will deliver on your promises. We will not be moved from prayer and no evil has won. Jesus we thank you for Lysa and ask you to guard her now I the shadow of your wing. Speak intimately to her of your love and may your words be a balm to her broken heart. In your name we pray Jesus, amen.

37. kim stewart says:

Oh my Lord, yes, praying alongside you, what beautiful words, shared here for sweet Lysa, I wouldn’t be the woman of faith I am if not for her own words.

38. Kimberly says:

Standing in agreement with all of you ladies and prayer warriors for Lysa and her family. Hold Lysas heart close Father….let her heart remember….”Jesus loves me, THIS I KNOW”, …. Bring healing to her family and bring beauty from ashes. ….. I understand this heartbreak….and needing others to stand in the gap. You have many praying and standing in the gap Lysa. 🙏❤

39. Cheryl Rucker says:

In Jesus Precious Name, Amen. Thank you for a beautiful prayer. I am praying Psalm 146:5-6 over Lysa today. This is the NIV version. Blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob, who’s hope is in the Lord his God, the maker of heaven and earth, the sea and everything in them- the Lord, who remains faithful forever.

40. Jem Renee says:

Amen amen and Amen! Standing behind Lysa and her family praying for all.

41. THE LORD IS CLOSE TO THE BROKEN
    HEARTED AND SAVES THOSE WHO ARE CRUSHED IN
    SPIRIT. ( PSALM 34:18 ) THE EYES OF THE
    LORD ARE ON THE RIGHTEOUS AND HIS EARS ARE
    ATTENTIVE TO THEIR CRY. ( PSALM 34:15 )
    THE RIGHTEOUS CALL OUT, AND THE LORD
    HEARS THEM; HE DELIVERS THEM FROM ALL THEIR
    TROUBLES. ( PSALM 34:17 ) Our prayers are with Lysa and her family!

42. Kathy Neuberger says:

Praying for strength, comfort, wisdom and trust in wise counsel in the coming days. I stand with you as you navigate stormy seas.

43. Standing with you dear Lysa. I agree with Noelle, although I have not met you, I felt sorrow and hurt reading your blog as if you were my best friend experiencing this. You are the epitome of the woman I aspire to be and this circumstance doesn’t change that for me. If anything, this trial you are facing has grown in me an even deeper desire to model the example you show us all to Love God and trust in His good plan, even when it’s painful, hard, and in your case so public. I love you as if you were a dear friend and stand in prayer with you and for you, your sweet children, and grandchildren.

44. Nita Haddad says:

Praying for dear Lysa. May the Lord strengthen her and bring healing💜

45. Beautiful prayer prayed from my heart to Lysa and her family. May God’s power and presence overwhelm you!

46. Prayers for Lysa and her family…such a beautiful example of a P31 woman. God is holding you in His righteous right hand, Lysa!

47. Debbie Blackstock says:

AMEN AMEN AMEN !!!! What a beautiful powerful prayer!!!!
    “For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord . “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope”. (Jeremiah 29:11 NLT)

God has you in the palm of His hand Lysa, holding on tight. We love you dearly and stand by your side!!!!! ❤💗💖💞💕

48. Jennifer G. says:

Send my thoughts prayers to her and her family.

49. Praying for Lisa and family. Praying for wisdom and strength for the days ahead. Praying God holds them close. Praying for Art that God will intervene in his life. Praying for the ministry that it will remain strong and a lighthouse that draws others to Him.

50. John 33:16 AMP
    I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace. In the world you have tribulation and distress and suffering, but be courageous [be confident, be undaunted, be filled with joy]; I have overcome the world.” [My conquest is accomplished, My victory abiding.]

Love to you Lysa.

51. Prayers for Lysa she has taught me so much and has bought me more and more into God’s word and what He calls me for…I can rest in Him….Prayers for Lysa and her whole family…I will stand by her and pray that she can get the strength needed through this. You are loved Lysa. AMEN

52. Wendy Lane says:

What a beautiful, heartfelt, all-encompassing prayer.
    What a testament to the Lord’s power and faith in
    Him to protect us and to heal is when we are broken
    and hurting. All this I pray for Your child, Lysa and
    her family, Lord. You alone know how this will turn
    out and we who love You and believe in You know
    that You will work this out to their good, according
    to YOUR will, period. Thank You for being You,
    Lord, and for helping us when we don’t know what
    else to do. You are out Abba Father. Amen.

53. Isaiah 43:1-3King James Version (KJV)
    43 But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Lysa, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.

2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

3 For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

Praying and believing God will be with you and your family. God is still faithful!

54. Darlene says:

Thanks for the beautiful powerful prayer. I want to add a verse that came to me as I was reading Lysa’s blog yesterday. It helped me in a similar situation

Psalm 3:3
    But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

55. Erin Peters says:

Praying for Lysa, her family and my P31 sisters.

56. What a wonderfully creative prayer!

57. Jeannie says:

Standing in prayer with you all! God our Father hears our prayers!

58. Susan Rinard says:

Father, as we stand together for our sister and her family, I ask that You hold them close to Your heart. Give them supernatural strength in the weeks and months to come. As Lysa takes time off, I ask that You give her rest. Thank You that each day will bring a renewed mind and that as the family binds together they will keep You at the center. Father, we know that there’s nothing too hard for You and we are in agreement that You are the answer, and we thank You in Jesus Name.

59. Father, please remind Lysa and her family that they are Your chosen people, holy and dearly loved. Comfort and strengthen, Father. Thank you.

60. Praying

61. I have been so grieved for so many reasons. Hurting with Lysa and her family and with Art, because I know a wide road is so easy to walk. This prayer brought me to tears. What a beautiful picture of
    Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”Luke 6:38

62. I stand with my Sisters In Christ! I lift up Lysa and her family and ask our Precious Father to lift her up with His Strength, His Love and His Peace.
    Lysa we love you.

Amen.

63. Jennifer says:

Amen, I also am standing in the gap for the Terkeurst family. Oh, God make beauty from ashes out of this. Trusting in you alone. And, I pray for a strong hedge of your mighty protection around each family member.

64. Sheri Clark says:

Beautifully written! I am praying for dear Lysa and her family and her husband!

Help Lysa, dear Lord, to look to you as your child and say, “Daddy, you promised, right?”

Promised to never leave or forsake.
    Promised to deliver me.
    Promised to bind up the brokenhearted.
    Promised that you will be my shelter.

65. Lisa Peters says:

What a beautiful and TRUE prayer. God has been preparing her heart for such a time as this. Revelation 12:11 says we defeat the evil one (and all of his schemes I believe) by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony. Lysa you are going through a storm right now, but I feel I know you even though I’ve never met you and I love ❤️ you! You have helped me, through your obedience walk out Revelation 12:11 many times. I will not stop praying for you – victory is near.

66. Leanna Ennis says:

Standing with you in agreement of this beautiful prayer. Psalm 18:2 ~
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold

67. Margarita says:

Lysa, I am a huge fan of keeping it real. God knows my heart, God knows my past pain in relating to similar situations of having to make tough life decisions.
    The pain is real, I know this is not at all easy. Reading your post envoked so much in me and I cry with you and your family.
    One breath, one step, one day at a time, in what works for you, you will get through this.
    Cry and yell out that pain and that disappointment. Remember even in the Psalms and in our number One example in Jesus, being angry is our human emotion. We are not robots.
    God knows YOUR incredible love and YOUR heart.
    I prayed for you as soon as I read your post and read the prayer Noelle wrote to you, which I too stand in agreement on.
    I do not know you but I do know this pain.
    I have prayed that God sends you the overwhelming hug of love. This is a gift I get to give to the world physically but I send to you in prayer as I cannot physically get to you. Not just any hug, the kind of hug that kinda hurts your ribs and that will make you want to let a little gas out. A big ole tight hug like that.
    I am praying that the days you curl up or you hurt, that you FEEL God gently cupping you in his warm loving arms and holding you through those moments.

On another note, when I was going through my story I can relate to with you, I happened to have an earthly Angel placed in my life that I worked out with. I do not know what you like to do when it comes to excercise, but I do know that even my therapist let me know that the same medication I was taking for a little while to help through my depression, was natually released when I worked out.
    I still took some medication for a bit, just like I would if I had a headache but when I stopped taking medication and I worked out hard. When I would punch I would punch (had boxing gloves on) for healing. When I would run or walk, I did the uncomfortable parts in prayer. I would literally cry and even have to stop because I’d loose my breath.
    My point is, what ever works for you through this process, do it. People always have suggestions, such as myself above, but they are just that.
    Do what works for you.
    Keep God in the forfront of all else in this battle.
    YOU are a soldier in Gods ARMY you are not like anyone else.
    You are wounded.
    Rest.
    Heal.
    The enemy won’t win in this.
    You, as you know, are a child of the one True God.
    You are not alone in this battle EVER! Even if you may feel like it, YOU NEVER ARE.
    Praying for you and your family.

Much love and hugs!

68. Robin S says:

Standing in prayer for you my dear sister.

69. Standing in prayer with all of you for our sister Lysa, her family, Arte and Proverbs 31.

I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. John 16:33

70. Shannon Houlemard says:

Lysa, your strong and beautiful and your heart even more so. I’m praying for you all and know He has His arms wrapped tight around you. His love for you is strong continue to let your beautiful light shine and know we all stand and pray along side of you!!
    Hugs prayers and love!!!!

71. Becki S says:

That was a moving and beautiful prayer. I too am joining in with my prayers for Lysa, her children, grand babies and Art. Just a few months ago Courtney (The Good Morning Girls leader) also shared the trial she has been facing with her husband and his unfaithfulness over the last year. I have a friend that is also going through this. Satan will not win! We will stand together and arm our selves and our loved ones, family and friends with the Armor of God as we fight with the power of God! One thing that really drew me into the proverbs 31 ministry, real life. They share it, they talk about it and all the struggles life gives us. Then with God’s Word and a faithful heart they show us how to rely on God, turn to His Word and gain strength beyond our own because of Him, His love, Grace and Mercy for us. I have grown so much because of each of you women with proverbs 31 and I stand strong with you today doing my part to prayer along the side of you incredible women. Lysa – You are NOT alone! We love you!!!! Lots of Love, Becki

72. Mary Basham says:

Prayers for Lysa and her family.

73. Elizabeth clarke says:

Praying for Lysa and her family!

74. Prayers

75. MarI Muller says:

Praying for Lysa and her family.

76. Shelly Cox says:

I stand in agreement with this prayer, and would like to add Ephesians 6:12 (NIV) also: “For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.” This helped me through a similar sitaution. Lysa, may God reach out and wrap you in his arms and bring you comfort, peace, and strength. As you have lifted each of us through your ministry, may the love and faithfulness and peace we have found be returned to you ten-fold. In Christ, Shelly

77. Nancy Ferguson says:

Praying without ceasing for Lysa. She has been such a hope and encouragement to me through the years. God is with her in all circumstances, and He is holding her in His strong right hand.
    Love you!

78. Carol j says:

Standing in prayer. What a wonderful way to bring us together Wendy.

79. I am lifting Lysa and her family in my prayers daily.

80. Roberta says:

Boldly prayed this prayer out loud. Standing in constant prayer for Lysa and her family. Her love of God has led so many of us to a greeter understanding and love of our Lord. We now stand with her, beside her, and on our knees, supporting and praying with her. Ephesians 6:16 (NIV) “In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.”

81. Sarah Travis says:

Praying with you all today as we hold up the banner of Christ and shield of faith over Lysa <3

82. Patricia Calvelli says:

Praying for you and your family, Lysa. We have not personally met, but my heart broke for you when I read your email yesterday and I was so touched by your courage. May you feel God’s presence closer than ever at times when you may feel all alone. He is for you. He loves you. And He never changes. Take time to heal and rest with your family. You have touched countless lives and I know the enemy thinks he has you with this, after all he is out to kill, steal and destroy, but our God is greater and I see you becoming stronger than ever. Each day, as I do my First 5, you will be in my prayers.
    Much love

83. Amen and amen!! Beautiful prayer. Lisa & her family have been in my thoughts and prayers since I read her note yesterday….and they will continue to be.

84. Rosemary Stevens says:

Praying with all of you today for Lysa and her family.

85. Rosemary Stevens says:

Lysa, lifting you and your family in prayers.

86. Dyana Bounds says:

Standing shoulder to shoulder and in prayer with you today and every day. Praying this beautiful prayer boldly and out loud. Lysa has touched many lives, including my own, it’s time for us to touch hers. Praying boldly and putting on the full armor of God, standing proudly with you all against Satan’s attacks.
    Dyana and little sis, Darla

87. Shannon says:

Hearts are breaking for you, sweet Lysa….and praying for your whole family. We love you and lift you up to the ultimate healer! We advance towards the enemy with our swords raises for battle! Satan will not win this one. God’s got this! We love you, our sister in Christ!!

88. Jessica says:

How awesome to be a part of the body of Christ!!! That we can unite in prayer for each other there is power in the name of Jesus We may have never met but we are bonded by Christ… In Jesus name I lift this family up to you Lord….

89. Standing in prayer with all! Thank you for sharing this prayer. Lysa has been in my thoughts and heart. Praying for her and beautiful family.

90. LaToshia Jarmon says:

Amen!!!

Psalm 91 and Isaiah 59:19

91. Sue Beth says:

Amen and amen and amen! In Jesus Name I ask for redemption of this situation! I pray that as this story is not over You will bring Glory to Yourself through it all.

92. Praying with you.

93. Carol M. says:

Standing in agreement with this mighty prayer over Lisa & her family. Jesus as she has refreshed all of us, I am asking you to refresh her. Proverbs 11:25. Hugs & much Love Carol

94. CeCelia OConnell says:

“Cast your burden upon the Lord, and he will sustain you; He will never let the righteous be shaken.” Psalm 55:22 I am praying for you Lysa and your beautiful family! I know the Lord will sustain you during this time! I pray you will feel all the love for you from so many sisters and know the Holy Spirit is comforting you. I am personally blessed that you have allowed yourself to be a vessel that God has poured himself into to reach and touch us! I have had some dark days where your written words were used to illuminate the Word to light a path in my life! We do reap what we sow and you have sowed so many blessings in other people’s lives, and I know you will reap blessings. I pray you will get the rest you deserve this summer both physically and emotionally. I pray you feel the warmth of the Holy Spirit and God’s love enveloping you like a blanket! You are loved, Lysa! CeCelia

95. Beautiful prayer for Lysa and her family, Noelle. Standing in prayer with everyone for Lysa, her family, and Prov 31 Ministries. Lysa has been a blessing to so many, and I hope she and her family take comfort in the fact that so many are standing in prayer and thoughts with her!

96. Standing in the gap for Lysa. Much prayer for my sister who knows the Christ in her crisis. She is a warrior amd her wounds may be deep at this time but God os a healer and deliverer and He is already turning her ashes into a beautiful testimony yet to come.

97. I am praying for Lysa during this time of pain and betrayal. I can’t imagine the agony she is going through. I support her decision 100%. It is time for people to come around her and protect her from the horrible actions of this man and how he has broken faith against her and her family. I pray she be protected from the judgement and cruelty the church can dish out against women who are only trying to protect themselves and their children from lying cheating “godly” men.

98. Standing with you Lysa!

99. Agreeing in prayer, in yhe name of the most holy God, Jesus Christ, victor over all!

100. I am praying with everyone for you Lysa, a true Jesus girl, who must be feeling devastated, but the Lord is with you every step of the difficult journey you now have to face.
    I pray God’s richest blessing for you Lysa..

101. Melissa Sherlin says:

My heart is breaking for Lysa and her family. I am praying specifically against the enemy, because it is only the enemy that destroys marriages. I pray what the enemy intended for evil, God will use for good. Not only for the good of this family, but of the many families they have the ability to reach. I pray scales will be removed from his eyes and God will open the eyes of his heart. I pray a special protection over their daughters and sons that they will not let this cause bitterness or anger to take root in their hearts, and pray for the continued growth of Proverbs 31 Ministries. I know Lysa is seeking God in all of this, and I know that she will find him because His Word tells us she will find him when she seeks with her heart. I am praying Numbers 6:24-26 over her may the Lord bless you and keep you and shine his face upon you, the Lord be gracious to you and bring you peace.

102. Linking arms and hearts with all these women praying for our dear sister, Lysa, her family and Art.

I know God is going to use this for His glory and impact women all over the World.

Thank you Wendy for sharing Noelle’s this beautiful prayer with us, and thank you Noelle for your words. I hope to use this prayer to share with hurting women I know right now.

103. Praying for Lysa and her family.
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding Proverbs 3:5

104. My heart breaks for you, Lysa. Praying this prayer and beyond.
    Psalm 34:17-20 ESV / 250 helpful votes

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all. He keeps all his bones; not one of them is broken.

105. Standing in the gap for Lysa and her family.

106. Sanna Osborne says:

I am standing in the gap, and praying the anointed prayer that our sister wrote out and shared within Wendy’s post. You are loved and revered in my heart, and all the truths you have shared these many years have made a difference in my life, and I know athat God will pour all these truths over you and your children again and again in the days to come.

107. I am praying Lisa. Believing our Father is holding you and your precious family in His hands. Rest in the knowledge that He loves you so.

108. Mary Jo Cyr says:

I join you all in prayer for our sister in Christ, Lysa and her family. With God ALL things are possible and He can absolutely bring beauty from ashes. That is what I pray today. I also pray that Lysa would not let satan attack her mind to think things like…..I should have done this or that….if only this or that….those are lies. Lord Jesus, we pray for Your mercy, grace and peace to rest upon Lysa and her family this night. You are a good, good Father and we love you so much. We are trusting You this night. In Jesus Name. Amen

109. Holly Patkowski says:

Standing with you all in prayer for Lysa!!

110. Praying with you friends.

111. Kristin Winkle T says:

AMEN!!! Putting on the Armor of God with and for her!! Ephesians 6:10-18

112. Sue A Stingu says:

Because of the Lord’s great love, we are not consumed. For His compassions never fail; They are new every morning. Great is thy faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23
    Lord, we are leaning on your faithfulness for Lysa today. Bend down from heaven. Hear our prayers. In the mighty name of Jesus. Amen

113. Kristin Winkle T says:

AMEN! Praying the Armor of God with and for the TerKeurst family. Ephesians 6:10-18

114. Melissa Chambers says:

Oh Wendy thank you for sharing this prayer! I was so moved when you read it last night and am boldly standing with my precious sisters in Christ believing big!

115. Standing in prayer for Lysa and her family , oh how my heart hurts for all of them! She is on my heart and mind continuously, may our loving father wrap his arms around her through this most difficult time!

116. Karri Hollingsworth says:

Lysa, I love you and your strength in Christ!! You’ve been my mentor for years! I am and will continue to pray for you and your family!!!! Romans8:28!

117. Standing in prayer with Lysa and her family. May the Lord uphold you and bring beauty out of these ashes.

118. Angie Scurlock says:

I was devastated when I read Lysa’s blog post yesterday. Noelle is absolutely correct in starting that many of us have never met Lysa personally, but our lives have been impacted by her obedience to God in allowing Him to speak through her to minister to so many of us around the world. I have been and will continue to lock arms with my sisters in Christ to pray for Lysa and her family. Thank you for including us in this very real season of life. Although my heart breaks for all involved, I know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him and who are called according to his purpose. I trust Him to bring peace, comfort, and healing through this difficult time.

119. Standing with all of you in prayer for Lysa and her family.

120. Jennifer Y says:

Heal me, O Lord , and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
    Jeremiah 17:14 KJV

This verse has always been a source of comfort for me in times of distress. I pray that it comforts you and you’re family as well.

121. As I read her post yesterday my heart just sank as I am in a similar situation for the last few months. God has told me several times in Exodus 14:14 The Lord will fight for me, I need only to be still. My prayers will include Lysa and her family.

122. Susan Douglas says:

Father I stand in the gap with Lysa and her precious family. Satan you have no power here! Lysa, you are holy, righteous and redeemed and the Daughter of the one true God. Deeply loved!

123. “When Moses’ hands grew tired, they took a stone and put it under him and he sat on it. Aaron and Hur held his hands up—one on one side, one on the other—so that his hands remained steady till sunset.”
    ‭‭Exodus‬ ‭17:12‬ ‭NIV

Dear Heavenly Father,
    We lift up our sweet sister, Lysa and ask for you to pour out your spirit upon her and her family. My they feel your joy where they are weak. Please give them super natural discernment to know truth from lies. Let your love lift them and bring life. Redeem all the enemy has stolen in Jesus’ name amen!!!

124. Amy Bagley says:

Lifting all in prayer! God’s love is generous, ours shall be too!

125. Tura klepfer says:

God tenfold Lysa and her family in your loving arms and remind them You are the One You are the Way and You are the truth. Hug them tight Lord Amen

126. Jennifer says:

Lord, surround Lysa in your peace – remind her who calms the storm. Strengthen her resolve every day, Lord, that she may stand up under the attack of the devil. Satan may be sifting her but she will prove to be faithful as did Job because she loves you with all her heart, soul, mind, and strength. Let the balm of gilead flow over her and her kids, reminding them that you will uphold them with your righteous right hand. Thank you for using Lysa to touch so many lives. Give her good rest and clear mind that she will be able to continue to be a light for all those she comes in contact with! Amen

127. Cathi Wilson says:

Covering Lysa and her family in prayer

128. Lysa, your words and ministry has touched my life in so many ways. God actually woke me up this morning to write you a letter. I obeyed and will send it to the Proverbs 31 office. I have prayed for you and your family all day. I found Proverbs 31 Ministry after a similar thing happened to me. Alcohol abuse and infidelity. This prayer from Wendy and Noell is amazing! All I can say is you are covered in prayer.

129. Agreeing with every word of this beautiful prayer. May God’s will be fine on earth as it is in heaven.

130. Anna Medina says:

Standing in prayer with you all for Lysa snd her family. Lord place your hedge of protection around this beautiful family, give them courage and strength during this time of need. Amen

131. Tiffany Mooney says:

Agreeing with you in prayer!!!

132. Cheryl Entrekin says:

Upholding this precious woman of God in prayer, along with her family. Wrap your arms around them, Lord. Lysa has been such a faithful servant to you and helped so many women in their walk with you. Undergird her with strength to fight this battle, let her feel your love and the love of all her friends. Bless her, Lord…bless her family….bless Proverbs 31 Ministries. In Jesus name I pray.

133. Margaret says:

This calls to mind satan’s attacks on Job. Lord, we lift up Lysa and her family during this time of trial. May thier faith be unshaken, while the stability and the foundations, the ground is surely shaking under them. Keep them strong, bind them together in loving support of each other and keep judgement from rending the fabric of thier lives further. I am agreeing with every word of this beautiful prayer and the many prayers lifted up my my sisters in christ. In your sweet name we pray that you walk with Lysa and her family through these trials,, that they ever know your presence, and the shine your light through the clouds of loss, dispair, questions, guilt, blame, in such a manner and with such intensity that it burns away all this darkness. Amen.

134. Stand at the crossroads and look, ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. Jeremiah 6:16 NIV

Lysa, I see you walking in the good way and finding rest for your soul as you seek God’s will in your life, doing just the next thing as He reveals to you what that is. Bless you my dear friend, in Jesus’ name.

135. Praying for a miracle for all of them – the miracle God knows they need.

136. I am praying for you and your family Lysa. God is with you and will wrap you in his everlasting arms, keep you safe, and provide everything you need. We know not why these things happen to us but I guarantee you that God has something in store for you and one day you will understand. Much love, support, and prayers coming your way.

137. Crystal Coffman says:

“So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.”
    ‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭4:18‬ ‭NIV‬‬

138. Crystal says:

‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭4:18‬ ‭NIV‬‬

139. Sindy Yvonne says:

Praying for Lysa and family. Lord hold them together with love and Lord do not leave Art he needs your Holy Spirit to lead him back to your throne. Hugs to you Lysa

140. Mare Hindall says:

I’m standing with everyone in prayer for Lysa.
    Dear Lord, heal my sister Lysa, who needs your loving touch, your peace of heart, mind, and soul. Let her remember what you have told her, that you will never leave or forsake us. In your name I pray, amen.

141. Amen and Amen! “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11 I hold this verse up for Lysa to remind her that Jesus knew that this was going to happen in her life and He’s already got this handled and her next steps planned for her–plans to give her hope and a future!

142. KaRen Guarino says:

Lord, I, We are standing linked arms and hands praYing for Lysander and her family..Of all people, Lysander knows YOU, your presence and the evil workings of satan. Be with her now in time time of complete devadtation, You, will prevail and Father each woman who has been through this all to familiar experience and or who need protection for their marriage against this evil, stand together knowing This too shall pass, for the Lord our God never never gives us more than we can handle.

143. Heather Black says:

‘Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
    Isaiah 41:10 NASB

Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
    Psalm 51:12 NIV

Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles of any kind come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow.
    James 1:2‭-‬3 NLT

I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.
    Romans 15:13 NLT

144. We serve a mighty loving amazing God! What He can do for one, He can and does for another! I am a product of such amazing grace. My marriage was shattered 6yrs ago. I wanted to leave, I was devasted. I questioned everything. My heart broke into a trillion pieces. Trust was the last thing I could pray to be restored in my marriage. So many emotions, too many lies from the enemy. BUT GOD….my prayers were not ignored. I was not alone or forgotten. God moved. He is the God of restoration, healing, love, compassion and yes He can do what IS impossible by man for us! My prayers are for complete restoration of this precious marriage God ordained. For love and trust to be rebuilt between this husband and wife far better and bigger than what once was! God has a way of not only turning our ashes into beauty but REMOVING them FOREVER from our sight so that all we can see is the beauty of His miracle. Trust is a fragile thing. Love does conquer ALL. God hates sin and divorce. He will always make a way of escape from our sin. Even take your righteous hurt, pain, devastation, sorrow, brokenness and teach you His love, His trust, His FORGIVENESS! I never truly KNEW forgiveness like I do now, until I faced those days, months, years even minutes some days, when I would need to constantly be forgiving. This is how God forgives us daily! Second by second, minute by minute, day by day. Until you’ve lived thru circumstances that require that depth of forgiveness, it is hard to comprehend the power of Gods forever forgiving heart! Oh, and the sea of forgetfulness..let me just say, as I write these words even now, my heart is completely healed from all the pain, the cracks are sealed in my heart yes, the scares are fading, all because of Gods amazing Grace! It’s not that I could ever forget the tragedy, but the healing and restoration that followed have covered that memory like a beautiful lacy veil of a new bride on her wedding day. God turned it ALL into something extraordinarily BEAUTIFUL! Praising Him all over again! God can and will do the same for our Lysa! Amen? AMEN! In the name of our Sweet JESUS, we claim the victory that’s coming and has already been set into motion thru His nail scared Hands! God Bless this marriage and heal ALL the broken hearts!

145. Praying for you Lysa and your family. He is always with you and will never fail you. We are lifting you and your family up in prayer to a God who loves and cares. Stay encouraged and always hopeful!

146. Wendy and Noelle,
    What an awesome prayer to our God, time specific and written from the heart, for our friend Lysa. And yes I do say friend – the ministry of Proverbs 31 is massive. It also doesn’t mean that Lysa or any of the amazing women are immune to struggles or attacks from the enemy resulting in deep deep hurts. The beauty of the worldwide ministry of Proverbs 31 is that Lysa and her whole family, has an army of women surrounding her. Lysa everyone of us is echoing Noelle ‘s prayer over you, Art and your priority blessings that are your kids, kids-in laws and super priority blessings, your grandkids. Lysa you are loved by all of us, but more than that Jesus loves you, he hasn’t abandoned you. I pray they you know this every second of every day. As he is our best yes. Keeping you all in prayer.

147. Precious Lysa! This scripture comes to mind Ps34: 19 & 20
    The Lord is close to the broken hearted and saves the distraught, Many are the troubles of the just, but the Lord delivers them from all.
    As I spent some time in the chapel this evening I lifted you and your family in prayer Lysa. Be strong and of courage Lysa we are all here for you, covering you and your family with our prayers. Remember the battle belongs to the Lord. You are a Victor not a Victim. You are fearfully and wonderfully made, you are above and not beneath. You are the daughter of a KING who is not moved by the ways of this world. God is Your best Comforter and Healer. Blessings and praying for you…

148. Mandy W. says:

Lysa, you are such a beautiful woman inside and out. Your words are always from God and touch us all deeply. I pray that you are as filled by God in your difficult time as you have filled each of us in our difficult times.

149. Danaye Taylor says:

Ccming alongside all my sisters and brothers in prayer for each one of you.

150. Stacy Meyers says:

Praying circles around each of them. The ways of this world are temporary; God will always prevail. That’s his promise to each of us.

151. I am and will absolutely stand with ya’all on behalf of Lysa and family. My heart breaks for them. Below is a couple of verses I felt led to share and pray.

GOD, your God, will restore everything you lost; he’ll have compassion on you; he’ll come back and pick up the pieces from all the places where you were scattered.
    ‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭30:1-5‬ ‭MSG‬‬

“The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.”
    ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭58:11‬ ‭NIV‬‬

152. Natalie Tull says:

Standing arm in arm with you ladies! Praying for Lysa fervently! I pray my life verse would be of some encouragement, Psalm 32:8, “For the Lor says, “I will guide you Lysa, and your children, and your grandchildren along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.” ❤️

153. Crystal Peralta says:

Yes father as it says is Matthew 18:19 where two or more are gathered in my name it shall be done. We pray Genesis 50:20 over Lysa father as it says the enemy intended to harm her, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives and we believe your word father in 2 Thessalonians 3:3 that the Lord is faithful; he will strengthen her and guard her from the evil one.

154. Beautiful words prayed…standing in agreement with everyone. 💛

155. Kathryn says:

Thank you so much for this beautiful prayer for our much-loved sister Lysa! Ever since I read her letter on Tuesday my heart has ached for the heartbreak she has been through and continues going through. Personally I am going through a nightmarish time with my unemployed husband who has relapsed into sexual addiction, has turned away from the Lord’s help because he “doesn’t have a problem”….I have held on to these words of Lysa’s having to do with Ephesians 6 (Studying with First 5 Ap….LOVE it!!!) “The devil is vicious, but he’s not victorious!” I claim those words for Lysa and am praying for her throughout the day as the Lord puts her on my mind. I have committed to pray for her every morning during my quiet time with the Lord.

156. Standing in prayer. Arm in arm. Nothing and no one is bigger than our God.

157. Praying with you all for Lysa and her family.❤

158. Heidi Rubi says:

Hosanna, King Jesus!

1. Revoke the plans of the enemy over this family.
    2. Forgive sin.
    3. Save lives from destruction.

For how can we bear to see this calamity fall on our kindred sister?

159. Amy Stanley says:

To God be the Glory! Prayers for Lysa and her family.

160. Standing in agreement with all these prayer warriors and sisters in Christ. Father God wrap Lysa and her family in Your loving arms and flood them mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually with strength, wisdom, endurance, and a peace that surpasses our understanding. We must pray also for the one who has turned his back on You, Father. Only You know what happened in his heart and only You can turn the tide and invade that heart once again. But make his heart willing. Father protect Lysa and her family through the storm, be their Rock and Comforter, their All in All.

161. Jolene Paquette says:

Standing with and agreeing with all prayers. No weapon formed against Lysa and her family will prosper in Jesus Name!

162. Cheryl Vickers says:

AMEN!!!

163. Cheryl Vickers says:

AMEN and AMEN!!!

164. Lord, that you would bring much good from that which the enemy has intended for evil. We look to You, we wait for You, and we cry to You. You, the God who sees, who hears, who holds and who loves.

165. Absolutely yes, in Jesus’ Holy name!! Been praying over Lysa and all involved this week and will continue boldly linking arms in intercession with everyone else!

166. Brenda Ronan says:

Prayers for Lisa and her family! May the Lord work his wonders in this time of sorrow! Satan is on the move but our God is stronger! Faith will overcome and Lisa has faith deeply rooted that can not be shaken.

167. Dear Lysa,
    How my heart breaks for you and your lovely family. I admire your War Room courage and devotion. I commend you on the biblical love you purposes for your husband in the face of lies and abuse. I hate that you are now living what I lived for the past 5 years.
    All I can say is that it takes time. Time may not heal all wounds but it does make it easier to breathe.
    “May the Lord bless you and keep you.
    May the Lord make his face to shine upon you,
    and be gracious to you.
    May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you,
    and give you peace.”
    Your sister in Christ’s unfailing love and in walking through the shadow of death,
    Sherril

168. Lynn Kaakau says:

Dearest Lysa*
    From my heart to yours, Lysa…you got this!!* I believe the Lord impressed on my heart to “speak” to you. I have gone through exactly what you are experiencing only difference is… I was still married and a child was born out of this infidelity. What we’ve gone through I would not wish on my worst enemy!!!!! Unless you’ve been there, done that…no one really understands…
    This process is not going to be easy, Lysa…but this is where the rubber meets the road. It is a matter of survival…you got your children counting on you. Allow yourself to cry, let it all out. Get before God…even if you have no words to pray, just the very name of Jesus, Jesus..wiill bring you comfort and strength. It may take a bit of time for the raw emotions to subside…but I know for a fact, joy cometh in the morning!!
    Continue to fight the good fight of faith, my sister in Christ, Lysa! Much love and aloha in Jesus name!*

169. Praying from Columbus, OH! God grieves with you but has already been carrying you and your children! He does love your husband, but is now allowing him to hit bottom….so he has nowhere else to go but to Him. Trust is so hard….but we can Trust God. He never changes!

Psalm 34:18

170. Linda Dotson says:

I stand in agreement with your prayer. I went through a divorce 30 years ago, but I remember the pain. My very wise Aunt told me to stand on Psalm 37:4 Delight thyself also in the Lord;
    and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

171. Aracelis E Lorenzo says:

Lisa, I pray for you and your family…so many of us relate to your pain because we had been there and know very well how broken you must feel inside…and much you are fighting to put yourself together…I pray God to surround you with His endless love and to let you know in the middle of this storm He’s with you…I pray the works of the enemy never get you to feel you’re not enough, because you are…a precious, beloved daughter of the Almighty…may the peace of Jesus be with you as you go through this trial, until you reach the victory…

172. Margaret Gregory says:

Noticed, thought of, chosen,loved, praised and adored, Lysa thst is who you are. Don’t allow the sadnesd of this season steal your joy. Don’t believe the lines, lies or labels. Forgotten, ignored, brushed aside, rejected, crushed may be what you are feeling but these words are not labels that stick to you like labels on a mason jar. Sometimes people turn cold, grow distant, and promises are not kept. I’ve been there. I wish I could cry but the fact is I’ve become numb. I’ve lost faith in people, partnerships, friends snd loved ones that let go of your hand and walk away. Sweet Lysa, you know these words, and the ragged cry of a soul that is so completely parched that you eonder if the burning hot ache will ever be quenched. I can only say. I hope so for you and the rest of us girls that have lived this rejection. But, while I have walkef through dark times, you have bern there with words of hope and encouragement, shining the light on the pathway to our Lord and savior. He never entended for you you to go thtough this trial. But this world is wildly unpredictable, with its sun soakef realities. Hold on, hold on.There is no need to sit in, wallow in, drink from thid pit of despair., when we have the wellspring of Jesus. He wants to completely satisfy our desparate thirsty souls. Let His healing waters wash over you. Let the tears fall, like a healing rain, let them wash all this toxic mess away. My dear sister, may He continue to write His love all over the pages of your story.I continue to pray for you and your family. You are Chosen, thought of, noticed, adored, praiseworthy, and greatly Loved.

173. Margaret Gregory says:

Yikes, I need an editor, Much Love to you Lysa😇🙏🎭

174. Sonja Secrest says:

I am standing in the gap with all the ladies praying and in agreement. My heart is heavy for Lysa and her family but I know in all things God is Good and His love, restoration, compassion, and holding all things in His hands will prevail. Lysa you and your family are in HIS HANDS. I will continue to pray in Jesus name. I love you my “sister in Jesus.”

175. Sonja Secrest says:

I am standing in the gap with all for you Lysa. God has you and your family in His hands and He will be your guard, protector, provider and bring restoration to you all. Prayers for your children, grandchildren and for Art’ restoration. I love you my “sister in Jesus.”

176. Saying prayers for Lysa and her family! Standing strong on God’s promises! Much love to you Lysa and your family. I will keep you in my prayers!

177. Michelle says:

Ive been in shock weeks ago when we read that sad post from Lysa. I’ve been praying for her, and now, I arrive to this site, to pray again for her. She has been a great tool used by my Lord to teach me. All her ministry has been a blessing, books, devotional email, first5, conferences… she has made a great team, so here I am again praying for her and her family and her ministry. May the Lord give us the grace to see a miracle of restoration. Amen.

178. I am so sorry, Lysa!!!!!

179. Oh, Lysa. Reject any whisperings of the evil one! My heart bleeds for you as I have been through the same. God brought me through and you wouldn’t believe the outcome! Remember that He answers our prayers in exceeding surplus of our imagination. Prayers, dear lady.

180. Beth Rossignol says:

Lysa you are beautiful, smart, caring, and so much more. I pray that you are empowered to go through this season.
    I am not perfect; I am an unfaithful wife. I am in recovery and learning so much of the hurt I caused my husband.
    I pray for you and your family to get through this.

181. Standing with you in prayer. I had been devastated by my spouses 8 years of infidelity, and God has worked miracles to restore what I thought had perished in the flames of addiction and more than 1 woman. Im fully trusting in the Lord to lead you through this. And however it plays out, may your battle scars always remind you who loves you and who has always been fighting for you. May God hold you tightly and may you feel every ounce of love being poured out in prayer for you.

182. I appreciate Lysa’s honesty! I know it is a very difficult time with a lot of emotions. I will lift Lysa and Art in prayer.

183. I’m praying for Lysa. I miss her wisdom and knowledge speaking into our lives. May the enemy’s lies not silence her, but the truths of God’s love for her empower her.

184. Praying fo Holy Spirit comfort and renewal through this situation. Lysa has been such a blessing to me, my heart aches to read this. We rebuke the lies of the enemy in the name of Jesus.

185. “I know that you can do all things, and that no thought or purpose of yours can be restrained or thwarted.” Job 42:2
    Praying for Lysa, her children, and grandchildren and Art’s repentance.
    God bless them…

186. Standing together in prayer for Lysa and her family.

Trackbacks

1. Lysa Terkeurst It Will Be Okay

[…] up a sacrificial thanksgiving for this pain and trial. Persevere Lysa, Jehovah R […]